Basic Information on Data Protection
Controller of treatment: QUALUD S.L.
Purposes of treatment:
● Informative website.
● Manage information requests.
Legitimacy of treatment
● Express consent of the person concerned.
● Legitimate interest in data processing.
● Compliance with legal obligations.
● The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes collected; provided that the person concerned does not revoke his/her consent, as well as for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
● Personal data collected through the Website will not be transferred to third parties. Without prejudice to those third parties that provide services to QUALUD S.L. with the purpose of managing the provision of services, the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with the interested parties or processing requests made by them.
Rights of the interested parties
● Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
● Main website: https://qualud.com/
● Additional and detailed information on Data Protection can be found in the attached clauses below.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the provisions of Articles 13 and 14 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as 'PGN'), and articles 6 and 11 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, "LOPDGDD"), which regulates the right to information in the collection of data, we inform you of the following.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The personal data that you have provided to us through the website, our social networks or through any other communications maintained with you shall be subject to the Registry of Processing Activities for which QUALUD S.L. is responsible, with a postal address at Salmeron Street, num. 191, Terrassa, España and an e-mail address ________________ .
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Contact details: E-mail address.
- Any other information or data you decide to share with us.
Not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to contact us through the website.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
Depending on the purposes we will need to treat some data or others, which in general will be, according to the case, the following:
- The website is fully informative about the services offered by QUALUD S.L.
- The collection and automated processing of data that is carried out through the contact email of QUALUD S.L. is collected in order to manage your request.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of the registration as a candidate in any job opportunity published in the website will be part of QUALUD S.L.’s Registry of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be periodically updated in compliance with the provisions of the RGPD, given that all relevant security measures have been adopted in this regard.
The user is informed of the possibility of withdrawing consent in the event that it has been given for a specific purpose, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Express consent by users when contacting us by e-mail.
- Legitimate interest in relation to the following purposes:
Creation of profiles by means of navigation on the website by the users of the website.
The legitimate interest of QUALUD S.L. is to be able to guarantee that our website remains safe, as well as to help us understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of the users and, therefore, to improve our services. All actions are carried out with the aim of improving the level of satisfaction of the users and ensuring a unique experience of navigation and eventual hiring.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with Public Authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to comply with the purpose of their collection, as well as to comply with legal obligations arising from the processing of data. Without prejudice to the fact that the conservation is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of potential claims and/or whenever permitted by the applicable legislation.
QUALUD S.L. undertakes to cease the processing of personal data when the conservation period has expired, as well as to block them properly in our databases.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In general, QUALUD S.L., will not transfer the personal data to third parties, except in those situations in which the data can be transferred to other collaborators that provide services to QUALUD S.L. with the purpose of managing the provision of services, the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with the interested parties or processing requests made by them.
QUALUD S.L. tries to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in compliance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, but only what is strictly necessary to meet such legal obligations will be disclosed.
QUALUD S.L. communicates data to external suppliers, such as data processors, in order to carry out certain services:
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored in Spain, within the European Union (EU). In order to guarantee a sufficient level of protection of the data sent to third countries that do not belong to the EU, QUALUD S.L., will take sufficient technical and organizational measures.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You may address your communications and exercise your rights by sending a written communication to the following e-mail address: _________________ .
By virtue of what is established in the regulations on data protection you can request:
- Right of access: you can ask for information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to delete and forget: you can request the deletion of your personal data after they have been blocked.
- Right of limitation to the treatment: it supposes the restriction of the treatment of the personal data.
- Right to oppose: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data by opposing their further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for transmission to another manager.
- Right not to be subject to individual decisions: you can request that decisions not be taken on the basis of automated processing alone, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects the data subject.
In some cases, the request may be refused if you ask for the deletion of data necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations. Also, if you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data communicated to the company, exonerating QUALUD S.L. from any responsibility in this regard. The users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user accepts to provide complete and correct information.
QUALUD S.L. is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own making and of which another source is indicated, and therefore neither does it assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that could arise from the use of said information.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
QUALUD S.L. has adopted the legally required personal data protection security levels, and tries to install those additional technical means or measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided to QUALUD S.L. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Therefore, QUALUD S.L. is not responsible for hypothetical damages that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond the control of QUALUD S.L. The use of this electronic system may be subject to delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines or overloading of the Data Processing Center, the Internet system or other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of QUALUD S.L.
Internal security policy
Security breaches can be caused by employees, third parties or computer errors. Therefore, we are legally obliged to notify the persons concerned if their personal data have been seriously affected within a maximum of 72 hours. In addition, users will be notified as soon as the security breach is resolved.